DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Matt Adcock writes I Robot for Bible Society...

This just in...
Matt Adcock has been added to the elite bunch of Christian authors chosen to unpack films and find their 'inner meaning' for the Bible Society (UK). Reel Issues is a resource for those who like to mix their faith with films...
The first title I've written up is I Robot - which actually has lots of man / machine concepts worth thinking about - you can subscribe and download my notes as of today - here's a link to the Bible Society site:
http://www.biblesociety.org.uk/l3.php?id=950

This is how they describe me:
Matt Adcock is a film reviewer for an award winning group of regional newspapers and for the national Baptist Times. He watches 200 films a year, has interviewed several leading Hollywood actors and is a house group leader at Stopsley Baptist Church in Luton. When he isn't munching popcorn, Matt is PR and Marcoms Manager for an international marketing consultancy.
...which sounds about right.

No comments: