DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Adcocks bag HARD-Fi tickets


"see you in May"

I love HARD-Fi and so does my hot foxy wife... So it was with much excitement that she called me to let me know she had managed to get us tickets to see HARD-Fi at Brixton Academy in May. NICE.

Altogether now:
"Oh, I've been working all week I'm tired, I've been working all week and I'm... Just living for the weekend!!
Hey hey, I've got some money I just got paid, I got some money and I can't wait -at 6 o'clock, I'm out of here...
Out there tonight is the night of my life got my name on.
Run down the street adidas on my feet I'm on fire.

Working all the time, work is such a bind
Got some money to spend, living for the weekend
When it gets too much, I live for the rush
Got some money to spend, living for the weekend

Oh man, I've been working all week I'm shot,
I've been working all week for what?
Just living for the weekend..."

Buy the album why don't you - it's excellent!!

Darkmatters:
H O M E

1 comment:

Tom Wade said...

Good to see your still up to date with the music scene Matt - unfortunately i got left behind many years ago. Its all about Sufjan Stevens though nowadays! Just to let you know that I've come up with a great idea for a film... When you've finished doing Darkmatters I would love you to come aboard!!