DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sony PS3... Detailed article and teaser...


Smooth... that's how Sony do it (but not in the UK... yet)

Even though it won't be landing in the Adcock household until March '07, I was still interested by the detailed DIGIT article which explores an apparently heavenly 'hands on' experience with the new PS3...

You can read it here: http://www.digitmag.co.uk

Subtle note to Sony execs... it's always a great idea to send blog reviewers demo machines!!

Earlier post about PS3

Related film review DOA: Dead or ALIVE (babes)

Darkmatters: H O M E

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may just be about film, but I've heard that the PS3 makes an excellent home cinema addition...

...I can review it too!