DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Visiting a Grand Kingdom on PS4


Grand Kingdom 

PS4

Reviewed over at Push Square by Matt Adcock (@Cleric20)

I love me some tactical battle gaming and so it was with much joy that I was asked to review Grand Kingdom by the PlayStation dudes at Push Square.

"meet the team"

This is a strong tactical title that will ignite your inner sellsword. Some minor difficulty spikes can't upset the entertaining strategy action being served up here, and with tons of content on offer, this is a game that you could potentially still be playing this time next year.  


"fire when ready"

Rocking an art style reminiscent of films like Howl's Moving Castle or games like 
Ni no Kuni - this is a great game to pick up and sink lots of time into this summer!

Read the whole review at PUSH SQUARE

Out of a potential 5 you have to go with a Darkmatters:

öööö

(4 - A heavenly kingdom)...



No comments: