DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shoot 'Em Up...


"new contender for 'Matt's film of the year!'

Here's what Variety said about it:

"Director Michael Davis makes the transition from straight-to-DVD stinkers to the bigscreen in conspicuous fashion, with an action movie that is violent and vile in equal measure. When hitman Paul Giamatti is dispatched to assassinate a pregnant woman, not-so-innocent bystander Clive Owen intervenes on the baby's behalf, unleashing a firefight of epic proportions. Good taste is the first fatality in this gonzo thrill-seeker, sure to offend mainstream dispositions, yet too stylistically audacious to dismiss outright."
- check the trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-tT2rBFoU

Am very very excited about this one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw an early screening the other day...it's a real piece of shit.

drewbacca said...

i doubt it's a piece of shit. Just because it's all action and fun and no substance, doesn't mean it's shit. Although I haven't seen it yet, so i guess I shouldn't judge someone who HAS seen it.

Still, Giammatti, Owen, Belucci? Shit? I'm skeptical. Crank was a bunch of fluff, but very enjoyable none the less and didn't have the casting talent.

I for one really look forward to this film.

~Andrew James
MoviePatron.com