DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, June 19, 2006

Going to meet Bruce Willis


"so Matt, what's on your mind?"

Yes... Five years of reviewing films for the weekly newspapers, two years of meeting 'A List' Hollywood stars, a year and a half of blogging and finally my chance to put a question or two to my very favourite actor...

Bruce Willis has made me whoop out loud in the cinema like nobody else (um apart from perhaps my slutty ex-girlfriend Kelly back in '90), has delivered some of the coolest film dialogue ever and still surprises with pitch perfect performances like Sin City. I've been a huge fan ever since Moonlighting originally ran back in 1985... I'm sad enough to have gone back and watched his cameo appearence in Miami Vice back in '84 (episode is called 'No Exit' if you're interested).

So as 'Over the Hedge' comes to the UK and Bruce voices R.J. the little furry critter who spouts lines like: "That is an S.U.V. humans ride in them because they are slowly loosing their ability to walk." I'll be there... colour me happy!!

My top 5 Bruce Willis films:

1. Die Hard (1988)
2. Sin City (2005)
3. The Last Boyscout (1991)
4. Unbreakable (2000)
5. 12 Monkeys (1995)



"Yippee-ki-yay, mother...ker - I'm meeting Matt"

Earlier post about Bruce Willis

Darkmatters: H O M E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Matt! My list is very similar, although I would throw Hostage in there quite high up, probably kicking out Boyscout.

Your career has peaked - where to go from here?