DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, October 02, 2006

Matt seeks the ARCHLORD for a monkey


"Heather Graham - possibly part moonelf?"

"does my bum look big in this new MMO?"

Archlord...

Ancient lore tells us of the prophecy of the ArchLord, the one to obtain the five keys of the spirits and hold the ultimate power over all things living. Five relics of untold power await the daring adventurer should he be prepared to take on the challenge and eventually become the most powerful being in this place... Will Matt be that person? We'll see I guess - but I've been asked to review this new MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online Game for you that don't speak nerd) so check out my review over at funky Irish website frankthemonkey.com

Darkmatters:
H O M E Posted by Picasa

No comments: