DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Saturday, September 10, 2005

PIXIES: an unforgettable night



The Pixies live at Alexandra Palace, London...

Matt 'Debaser' Adcock was there

All hail the "Boston Quartet" - singer Francis Black (born Charles Thompson), bassist Kim Deal, guitarist Joey Santiago and drummer David Lovering... because they are THE PIXIES and they can still rock harder than any group on the planet!!

The set list on this momentous final night of their Euro tour included crowd favourites: “Hey", “Monkey Gone To Heaven", “Where Is My Mind?", “Debaser"… I was blown away by just how great these aging rockers can put on a live show... It was a sweet sweet night - long to be remembered and made all the better as it was shared with top pal Mike 'so many women, so little time' Brooks who is the guy you want with you for any decent gig...
I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard that hangs, Out by the boxcar waiting, Take me away to nowhere plains...

No comments: