DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, December 04, 2009

Darkmatters 'highly anticipating' AVATAR

AVATAR hits world wide in two weeks and counting...

Update by: Matt Adcock

Prepare yourself...

The potential 'film of the year' James Cameron's AVATAR has us (well at least me) tingling with anticipation. Will check the review embargo on review with the good people at Fox... Check back to read it soon.

This weekend will be playing through the PS3 game of the movie [review soon].

Everything is in place for this to gatecrash the Darkmatters Top 10 Films of 2009 [coming soon].

In the mean time here's some cool promo AVATAR shots and wallpapers - enjoy!


"In Space no-one can hear you scream 'That's so cool!'"


"Avatar - packs more firepower than a dozen Halos"


"Look into my computer generated eyes..."


"Getting in on - Na'vi style... A blue movie?"


"Loving those gunships - very Apocalypse Now"


"Book your tickets now"

Are you excited about AVATAR?

You should be...

No comments: