DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, December 23, 2011

Underworld Awakening - the catsuit is back!?

Underworld Awakening - still top cat(suit)?


by Matt Adcock

Now I'm an unashamed fan of the Underworld films (even if part 3 wasn't all that), the main reason is that Kate Beckinsale looked absolutely superb and created a cinematic icon as Selene the vampire death dealer.

So I'm delighted that she's back for the fourth Underworld film - here's the trailer:



But it raises the question - who's your favourite cinematic catsuit heroine?

Here are some contenders...

'Trinity' from The Matrix


'Black Widow' from Iron Man / The Avengers

New 'Catwoman' from Dark Knight Rises

'Catwoman' from Batman Returns

'Selene' from Underworld

'Baroness' from G.I. Joe 2

'Quorra' from Tron Legacy

'Marissa' from Spy Kids 4

\
'Blondie' from Sucker Punch

'Kitty Pryde' from X-Men: The Last Stand


I'm sure there are more - feel free to nominate others!?





1 comment:

s said...

Def Michelle's Catwoman, over all!