DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Burnout Legends meets Philippians 4


Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right.
Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable.
Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise...
Philippians 4v8
You know - this verse of scripture makes me wonder in no small part whether the Apostle Paul had secretly gotten hold of a PSP and copy of Burnout Legends from the future as a 'thanks for all your hard work' from the Lord...
It certainly fits even if it he may have gone on to say: 'and then put your opponent into the wall as you take the lead in your tricked out car'.
If you have a PSP and haven't bought Burnout Legends yet... this is the sign you've been waiting for - do it!!!!

1 comment:

James Schmidtke said...

Damn it Matt, i'm trying to sponsor your site but your email is nowhere to be found. I have a site here too, but that's sort of unrelated. I work for uk.bizrate.com and we are sponsoring blogs. I liked your site and want to throw some money your way.

Jamers