DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Genius Artwork: Banksy


"love this - it's pure quality by Banksy"

A Kindred Spirit

Have been admiring the 'work' of celebrated graffiti artist 'Banksy' for some time and after stumbling upon his website tonight I though I'd share a link to it so that you too can see the genius stuff he's been doing. Be sure to read his press cutting section where stunts like his 'putting a stuffed rat in a glass box on the wall at the Natural History Museum' and it not being taken down for several hours are detailed in papers like The Guardian...

http://www.banksy.co.uk/


"click this to see it properly then tell me this is the best thing you've seen today?"

Reviews and stuff you might want to read indexed here

No comments: