DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Batman vs Superman vs Avengers!?

"I'm Batman"

Batman v Superman - the trailer tease has landed...

Matt Adcock (@Cleric20is very very excited - check out the trailers below!!

The word is that you'll be able to see the Batman v Superman trailer on a big screen before The Avengers: Age of Ultron (next week for UK, 01 May for US). Darkmatters Avengers 2 review will be live 23rd April.

In the mean time have a look at these - costume-em-up sneak peaks:

1. the tease


2. the teaser trailer in full

Here are some my favourite fan art attempts at the Batman v Superman poster...







If you're in need of some Avengers clips to get your super juices flowing - I recommend checking the Marvel youtube page - I'll leave you with one for good measure:












No comments: