DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

King Kong - First Shot of KONG Himself!!


"8th wonder of the world"

Here he is... Peter Jackson's KONG and from the promo card shot above he looks cool!
I'm excited about seeing the big ape on the big screen and am looking forward to some serious dino fighting, blonde grabbing, skyscraper scaling high jinks come December 14th... I might go and see King Kong too!?

Reviews of other films and stuff you might want to read indexed so click it if you want...

1 comment:

rach said...

Suddenly everything is clear!

The Incredible Hulk had an illicit one-nighter with Ari from Planet of the apes and along comes Kong!