DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sin City - amazing - now bring on Lava Girl


"There's wrong, and then there's wrong, and then there's this..."


Sin City... what a film...

As a huge fan of Frank Miller's graphic novels (Dark knight and Ronin plus of course Sin City itself) I have been in a state of nirvana like bliss after having seen the film version of Sin City.

Robert Rodriguez nailed it, it was pretty much perfect and as I've also enjoyed his Spy Kids films (at least I can watch them with my kids) I can only hope that his form will hold for 'The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava Girl in 3-D' - which looks like a super hero spin on the Spy Kids formula...

"She's a bit young to make any 'looking hot in that costume' jokes"

No comments: