DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chronicle - first 'must see' film of 2012

Chronicle 

Matt Adcock is excited...

Sometimes a film sneaks up on you and when you see the trailer you think - 'oh yes!' - that film for me this week was Chronicle. I'd seen and loved the trailer (below) but didn't realise quite how close to release it was... So it will be this week's film and with 5 star reviews already hitting with quotes like "For all the blockbusters due out over the spring and summer – many of which cost anywhere north of $100million – Chronicle is the movie they have to beat. It truly is that good." from Den of Geek (check their review here).



Looks like I'm going to have to finally check out THE KILL POINT which was the TV show that Chronicle director Josh Trank made...

No comments: