DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Die Hard 4.0 Competition Winners...


'Pick your favourite from the prizewinning entries below...'

My favourite:

‘Yipee-ford-KA’
Mr C. Unwin

Most 'wrong':

'What would Princess Di do in this situation?'
Miss R. McKeown


The other winners:

'Keep your head down, it's another woman driver'
Mr D. Painting


‘I know I parked it around here somewhere’
Mr D. Lane


‘the borrowers took a wrong turn on the way home’
Miss N. Kemp


‘I said take the flyover not….oh, shi…’
Mr D. Golding

‘Brucey plays keepy-uppy with a car’
Mr J. Richardson


'Look like the car is needs a new catalytic converter'
Mr D. Hopal

God: 'And this is for the whole ten yards...'
Mr T. Wade


'Michael Bay sends one of his transformers to see off his summer blockbuster competition'
Mr S. Wade


‘When John McClane was born the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap John McClane’
Ms M Bina


“You can have a play with my gun in a minute, but right now I think we need to get out of the way of that yellow speeding car!”
Mr S. Middleditch


‘No, get up, let's keep waltzing!’
Mr R. Brunton


‘One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb WHOAAH nevermind!’
Mr M. Brooks

Read my review of Die Hard 4.0 here:

http://darkmatt.blogspot.com/2007/07/die-hard-40-review.html

Darkmatters: H O M E

1 comment:

angelfast said...

Wooahhh...Slow down, the car's auto parts at stake...Wait!I'll catch first the catalytic converter and other spare parts a need to replace my Lincoln catalytic converter...ha!ha!ha!...