DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Darkmatters hearts Sucker Punch's awesome new trailer


SUCKER PUNCH

Matt Adcock's tip for awesomeness next month...

Check this great new trailer:



Which one is your favourite?
"Emily Browning is Babydoll"
"Vanessa Hudgens is Blondie"

"Abbie Cornish is Sweet Pea"

"Jena Malone is Rocket"

"Jamie Chung is Amber"

You. Will be. Unprepared...

More about Emily Browning HERE


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You want me to choose just one?!

Andrew Simon said...

^Ditto Distilled.

I heart Hudgens.

Cannot wait to see SUCKER PUNCH. Snyder's visuals alone look A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

INDBrent said...

Looks like a lot of work went into this one. THe trailers are looking good too!

trumpington said...

blimey Matt, that's a tough one. Hmmm, can I choose more than 1? It would have to be either Sweet pea or Blondie, or both! ;-)