DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Matt Adcock's Worst Films 2005


"Hey... turkeys to go - at least this one has the potential to be 'tasty' "

So here they are - the famous five films that made me wish I wasn't watching them...


In reverse order then:


Four Brothers
The film makers 'deserve a punishment beating' for making this pile of crap

A Lot Like Love
A lot like a boredom more like

Bewitched
Loses extra points because I was hoping this would be OK

XXX2: The Next Level
'the XXX franchise straps on masses of self-destructive material and takes a running jump off the cliff of watchability'

Without A Paddle
Chewing off your own arm is more enjoyable


But 2005 did have some cool films - here's my Top Ten: Matt Adcock's Top 10 Films 2005

Last year's five worst:
Worst Films of 2004

Reviews and other stuff you might want to read indexed here

No comments: