DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, February 11, 2008

Darkmatters Juno Competition


"So - are you like gonna enter that Darkmatters competition?"


Slurp and Chat on us...

The good people over at Fox have made some cool Juno prizes available exclusively to readers of Darkmatters...

All you have to do to be in with the chance to bag your very own Hamburger Phone or Juno slushy cup is this:

Fill in the blanks in this Juno quote -

"You should've gone to _____, you know, 'cause I hear they give away _______ like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those _-_____ ___s and shoot them out at sporting events."

Then tell me what you think Juno should have named her unplanned baby?

Email entries to: darkmatters@another.com


- The Editor's decision is final.

If you haven't seen the film yet you really should it's great!!

Read: Matt meets Ellen Page - (click here)

Darkmatters: H O M E
Posted by Picasa

No comments: