DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cameron Diaz models rubber dress


"some photos really don't need captions..."

Cameron Diaz update

Two things that make me very happy - fine women and rubber dresses (just ask my wife!?)

Anyway... was just looking to see what the lovely miss Diaz is up to - have yet to see 'In Her Shoes' but have been told it's worth checking out - when I stumbled over these rather fetching shots of Cameron.

Thought I'd share them with you...

Oh and in case you were wondering - before returning for Shrek the 3rd, Diaz will next be on the big screen in The Holiday, playing a woman having trouble getting a bloke... which sounds a bit far fetched but hey...


"is it just me or is it hot in here?"

Other babes you may appreciate:

Keira Knightley

Slave Girl Leia

Leighton Meester

Jennifer Garner

DOA Movie

Kari Wuhrer

Darkmatters: H O ME

2 comments:

Cameron Diaz said...

Oh Matt, If only you weren't already married I'd slip back into it just for you!?

Matt Holck said...

I could get lost in that blue sky

Tweet this...