DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cameron Diaz models rubber dress


"some photos really don't need captions..."

Cameron Diaz update

Two things that make me very happy - fine women and rubber dresses (just ask my wife!?)

Anyway... was just looking to see what the lovely miss Diaz is up to - have yet to see 'In Her Shoes' but have been told it's worth checking out - when I stumbled over these rather fetching shots of Cameron.

Thought I'd share them with you...

Oh and in case you were wondering - before returning for Shrek the 3rd, Diaz will next be on the big screen in The Holiday, playing a woman having trouble getting a bloke... which sounds a bit far fetched but hey...


"is it just me or is it hot in here?"

Other babes you may appreciate:

Keira Knightley

Slave Girl Leia

Leighton Meester

Jennifer Garner

DOA Movie

Kari Wuhrer

Darkmatters: H O ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Matt, If only you weren't already married I'd slip back into it just for you!?

Anonymous said...

I could get lost in that blue sky