DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ricky Gervais Rocks The Simpsons


"Glass half full kind of guy"

Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife (Season 17 episode 15)

Wow... Tonight's Simpsons was excellent - not least because it had a class cameo by Ricky 'The Office' Gervais.

Mostly it was a ode to the joys of High Definition TV and was packed with great in jokes - one of the best I've seen for some time.


Apparently Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons, who invited Gervais to write and star in this episode of the hit cartoon, is apparently a big fan of Gervais' BBC comedy 'Extras' and was a bit gutted when he wasn't offered a reciprocal deal... He told WENN "He didn't ask me, it would have been perfect for me because I worked as an extra when I first moved to Los Angeles."


"uncanny huh?"

Click here to read what happened when Matt Adcock met Ricky Gervais

Darkmatters:
H O ME

No comments: