DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, May 12, 2006

New Sony VA1 Desktop... It will soon be mine!!


"say what you like about Apple Macs being sexy... I'm still choosing SONY"

My old (well 3year+) Advent PC is starting to play up so the good Lord told that it's time to go out and buy a new home desktop... And look at this little baby that Sony have thoughtfully just brought out... I was SOLD even before reading it was Blu-Ray compatible!

Here's the blurb:
The amazingly versatile Sony VGC-VA1 combines a PC, Hifi, Television and DVD player into one sleek and unique space saving design.
It features a powerful Intel Pentium D 820 2.8GHz processor, 1024MB RAM and a generous 250GB hard drive for all your music and photos. You can also watch and burn DVDs and CDs with the front loading double layer DVDĂ‚±RW drive.

The 20 inch widescreen LCD display features X-Black screen technology for wonderfully bright and crisp images. You'll have access to all free to air channels via the digital TV tuner and you can record up to 4 hours worth of programmes to DVD. It sounds great too with built-in surround sound speakers and a dynamics woofer.

This digital wonder arrives with a remote control, a wireless keyboard and mouse as well as a comprehensive software package.

Thank you Jesus...

Darkmatters: H O M E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayum, that thing is a sweetheart. Congratulations!

Tom Wade said...

I can't believe you'd even consider having anything other than a Mac.

Your no longer my hero...