DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, April 29, 2005

Darth Vader's Dark Lord Blog and other Star Wars thoughts


"I find your lack of pants disturbing"


May the 08th be with you...
“Sometimes it just feels good to get a little warm sun on my helmet.”
Have to share this with you - Vader himself has a blog and it makes very cool reading... As Star Wars anticipation of Revenge of the Sith grows by the hour in the Adcock household, I have received notification of and an invite to the UK media screening on the 08 May... excellent - look out for my review here shortly after that date!!
Here are today's links for your consideration:
Click here to see the New Vader Costume: Luke I Am Your Father

No comments: