DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


Zooey Deschanel and Bill Nighy at the Hitchhiker's Guide Premier...

I spoke to these lovely actors shortly before they got their glad rags on (not that they were naked or anything) along with Martin Freeman and Sam Rockwell... I've just got to write up my notes now so check back over the weekend if you want to read what they had to say...

Sneak preview quote from Bill (about the one high profile negative reviewer so far):
"Apparently he has a substance abuse problem and of course he doesn't get out much, he's a lonely guy, what can I say?"

And from Zooey: "Hitchhiker's is the ultimate romance"

Read my review here: Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

No comments: