DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Friday, April 15, 2005

Lovin the PSP... literally?


"the new PSP lick control system seemed to work..."

It’s no secret that I love my PSP…
But this article made me smile when it popped up on the game related news boards:

CLICK THIS LINK - to read the piece from Game Girl
And here is the PSP licker in her own words:
"Lets just get right to the point: I'm the chick who shamelessly licked her PSP. And you know something? I loved it, and I would do it again! I love my PSP. It's slick, long, shiny and new and panders to my every whim. Besides the fact that it is just straight up kick ass! ( Who wouldn't want to put their mouth on that thing!?!)"

2 comments:

Wurzel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wurzel said...

Never before have I both wanted and wanted to be a PSP at the same time so much