DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Random Travolta Homage


"ah, ah, ah, ah, - staying alive, staying alive etc"

In response to meeting the great JT himself (see interview Matt Adcock Meets John Travolta) I had to post the above pic - for some strange reason I was one of the few people who actually quite enjoyed 'Staying Alive' - especially the end dance spectacular 'Satan's Alley' or whatever it was called...
So in a probably vain attempt to gage the readership of Darkmatters Blog - feel free to post your top JT movies in the comments section and we can compare notes:

My Top 5 are:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Get Shorty
3. Grease
4. Carrie
5. Staying Alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Matt - Grease is the only Travolta movie for me!!