DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Serenity Trailer - blows me away...


"Serenity: Firefly is back!!!"


Just saw the Serenity trailer and it's excellent (yes I know that trailers can sometimes be better than the film itself e.g. National Security which has a great trailer - a really funny and cool couple of minutes to a wicked soundtrack, whereas the film was mildly entertaining at best, but I digress). This has lit up all my Firefly love buttons (even though I'm currently addicted to / working my way through Farscape Season 1 on my train journeys via my PSP).

Anyway - here's a cool bit of dialogue from the Serenity script:

"You've done remarkable things.

But you're fighting a war you've already lost."

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Well, I'm known for that."

Click this to see the new Serenity Trailer!!

2 comments:

Wurzel said...

Have to agree, just saw the trailer and looks AWESOME!

Really must try and catch firefly also.

Anonymous said...

I''ll be back. Later :)