DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia: Lion Witch and Wardrobe

"In this house there are many doors... but only one leads to ANOTHER WORLD!!"

The Chronicles of Narnia are shaping up very nicely indeed and having just seen the T R A I L E R for The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe I am looking forward to it even more!!

Seeing the mighty Aslan in action is wonderful, the White Witch looks suitably nasty and the forces of good and evil are lining up to be the 'must have' line of figures to collect this Christmas!! Love those mermaids playfully leaping about off the shore near the castle of Cair Paravel!!

If you don't know the story - go and find a copy of the book and read it now!! - it is about four children who whilst staying with a mysterious professor, find the magical land of Narnia – in a wardrobe (as you do). C. S. Lewis created a world on a par with The Lord Of The Rings in terms of sheer fantasy and adventure. It was one of my favourite childhood books and I'm even looking forward to the Stopsley Baptist Church dramatic production that will also launch later this year!!

Enjoy the Sith now, but get ready for an adventure in a wardrobe come December!!

Earlier post about Narnia inc some more artwork

No comments: