DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A New Musical POWER: British Sea Power!!


"Matt's 'repeat play' of the week"

British Sea Power - will blow you away!!

The last song that 'got me' like this was Dakota by those Stereophonics but Please Stand Up by British Sea Power is just another monster blast of pleasure. If you haven't heard it, click the title of this post which will take you to indigoflow which is cool site and they have links to samples etc.
Yeah - I know this is a movie appreciation based blog but sometimes you just gotta tell people about what's pressing your buttons (and it sure wasn't TAXI - the U.S. version which I watched last night - man it was so poor I can't even bring myself to write a review of it).
Peace out.

No comments: