DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sin City - Bad Girls Looking Good...


"Brittany Murphy looking good"

SIN CITY

This is the 'one' for me this year - I said last year that this would be my 'film of the year' and nothing I've heard from friends in the US has changed how I feel...

One young lady told me that she was "traumatized" by it, you know that just makes me want to see it even more - is that wrong?

Of course along with the fact that it stars my favourite action hero Bruce Willis and a stellar cast including Elijah Wood, Clive Owen and NickStahl -there are some fine, fine ladies in the cast too: Jessica Alba, Jaime King, Brittany Murphy and a new face that is 'doing it' for me...Alexis Bledel

"Alexis Bledel... mean and moody in Sin City"

"and a more colourful but equally cute shot - she's going to be a star!!"

Sin City Trailer Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i loved that movie! its freakin great! Sin City is number 1 for me so far.

Anonymous said...

she is like my idol. i so agree