DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, February 28, 2005

Bad Dudes Birthday remix!!

"Matt had the muscles but Mike had the shades"

MIKE, one of my oldest and dearest friends (actually he’s only 34 but hey) sent me this excellent piece of nostalgic artwork – complete with our heads morphed onto the Bad Dudes bodies…

Player One: MATT (likes to shine his bulging biceps when not reviewing films)

Player Two: MIKE (tech wizard and dark genius awaiting his moment of glory)

Ah, 80’s side scrolling beat em ups eating money faster you can say ‘insane difficulty level’. Now available to all thanks to the wonder of Mame rom downloads on a PC near you… And as you can see from the screenshot below, whilst it might not have PSP rivalling graphics, for sheer ‘blast from the past’ fun there are few things better!!

Actually if anyone out there is developing a Mame rom emulator for the PSP... let me know!!

"Hey those guys in the other screenshot are just so much better looking!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?