DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bio Love Match: Natalie Portman

Ever wondered if you meant to end up with a beautiful celeb partner?

Not that I have or anything - being very happily married - But I couldn't resist checking out my 'bio-rhythm love match compatibility' with miss Portman in advance of meeting her next week... Matt To Meet Natalie Portman

The 'completely random probably' online compatibility engine put Natalie and I at 73%... not bad, might have to mention that to her!?

Here are some others that would be worth considering:

"Louise... ah, back in the day, she was going to be mine..."


"Maybe Madchen Amick is your ideal love partner... you can only hope I guess!"

Click here to Match yourself with Natalie Portman or some other celeb

Darkmatters: H O ME

No comments: