DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kari Wuhrer: An older woman worthy of attention...


Quoted as saying "My body is my greatest asset" can't argue there...

Kari Wuhrer - appreciation...

Here's a thing, was discussing 'sexy older women' with a mate - in context of a deep soul searching conversation about the whole Basic Instinct 2 (would you still do Stone?) dilemma. Review this weekend...

And after talking about Sharon Stone, we thought about other actresses who are

1. older than we are
and
2. very sexy.

Teri Hatcher was one name that came up (still would) but I went for Kari Wuhrer, an underrated B Movie hottie who was once an MTV V-J, was ‘Maggie Beckett’ in Sliders and starred in 8 Legged Freaks and The Hitcher 2…

Anyway, I'd say she’s still got it!!


Trivia (who’s older Wuhrer or Hatcher? – there’s 3 years in it) scroll down to find out…


"Kari shows the her best might actually be behind her..."

Links:

Matt's Review of Hitcher2

Keira Knightley

Leighton Meester

Slave Girl Leia

Darkmatters:
H O ME

Trivia answer: Hatcher is older (born in '64, Wuhrer in '67)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, where do you find all these fine women? You're 'film blog' is the best place on the net for stumbling across highly f---able females!!
THANK YOU
High Dyke Jane

Wurzel said...

Ah, Ms Wuhrer. Those were the days of watching Sliders for more than the excitement of what seemingly safe world-turn nasty they would visit next. Wuhrer - yes, Hatcher - yes, Stone - no, being 22 she draws very close to a mother than a lover. I'm sure Freud would agree.

Wurzel said...

I've also just noticed that not only was she in Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time and Anaconda, but she was also the voice of Special Agent Tanya Adams from Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. I'll sleep well tonight!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Wuhrer is indeed a doll...but considering I was born in 68 I have a hard time considering her and 'older woman'. ;)