DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wonder Woman in 2007?


"Shiny 'breast' plates and wristbands - check, now bring on the hotpants!"

Wonder Woman
Dir. Joss Whedon? TBC

I'm excited about this project - but it all depends on them getting the right 'woman' to be Wonder Woman...

Many actresses are rumored to be in the running for the lead role in this movie, IMDB has a speculative trivia list including Charisma Carpenter, Kim Basinger, Lucy Lawless, Salma Hayek, Michelle Rodriguez, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sandra Bullock, Nadia Bjorlin, Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson and Jennifer Lopez (gonna need some bigger hotpants?).

I asked Katie Holmes if she might be up for it when I met her last year - read what she said here: Matt Adcock meets Katie Holmes

My wife said that Kelly Brook 'had the body for it' but also added 'as long as you didn't have to listen to her talk...'

Who do you think should strap on the wristbands?

Darkmatters: H O ME

4 comments:

Matt Adcock said...

Hey... Emmy Rossum is a complete babe and actually, thinking about it Rachel Bilson has the legs!?

Anonymous said...

Oh Matt, there are so many ways to answer that question about wristbands...but I'm not that rude!

I don't know, I'm not really that excited about this film. I mean WW was a bit of Saturday afternoon pulp TV for me, much like Hulk, and I just can't see the character tearing up the screen and the box office like X-Men, Batman or Superman...

Still, she needs to be tall, curvy, and damn sexy...Kim Basinger is a good fit, but this is supposed to be a conception story isn't it? Charisma Carpenter is hot enough, but just doesn't have the curves in my mind. Ahem.

Tom Wade said...

Salma Salma Salma!! Come on now Kim Basinger is well too old! Rachel Bilson is cool but slightly too young as is the other OC chick - but then again I can never understand Salma (but that hasn't stopped me watching her films...)And who is this Nadia Bjorlin, who I have not come across before but it strangley attractive...

Anonymous said...

Sophia Bush? wonder woman