DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Aeon Flux Looking GOOD


"You want me to shoot you with one gun or two?"

Aeon Flux...
Based upon the cult animated spy TV show, created by Peter Chung, which you may have missed when it ran on MTV in the early 1990s - this has the potential to be one of the coolest sci fi / kick ass films on the horizon!!

Story is set in the 25th century; a rampaging virus has forced the remnants of humanity into the seclusion of a final city surrounded by a disease-proof bubble. But folks aren't happy and the acrobatic assassin, Aeon Flux (Charlize Theron), is ordered to take out the government's leader (and when I say 'take out' - I don't mean for a date...)


No comments: