DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Elektra is "awful" admits Jennifer Garner

"does my bum look big in this little black low cut dress?"

OK, this might be my last post about the Elektra film (at least until the DVD is released) but it's going out on a happier note... It appears that even she doesn't like the film - and thus my faith in her has been slightly restored (although she's such a hottie that even messing up Elektra couldn't remove her completely from my affections or stop me posting regular photos of her)...
Anyway, her ex-boyfriend Michael Vartan has apparently told Us Weekly "I heard (Elektra) was awful. (Jennifer) called me and told me it was awful. She had to do it because of Daredevil. It was in her contract."
It's just a shame that none of the studio execs realised that Elektra sucked ass when there was still time to improve it!!

No comments: