DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I find your lack of STAR WARS faith disturbing


"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father."

I've tried really hard not to get excited about Episode 3 but I just can't help it... Star Wars has been such an influencial part of my life (saw 'A New Hope' aged 6... named my firstborn 'Luke'... walk around the house breathing like Vader etc).

Seeing the 'final' poster for the film has set me counting the days - please may the force be strong in this one!!

Click here to see the New Vader Costume: Luke I Am Your Father

3 comments:

Fence said...

Forget Star Wars, the next great sci-fi film will be Joss Whedon's Serenity... i hope.

Matt Adcock said...

Hey - I'm a big Firefly fan so Serenity is very very exciting too...

Fence said...

It is isn't it?

Course I was a fan of the original trilogy of Star Wars films, but the last two have just dampened all my enthusiasm for them. I will still go to see the third though.